UNKNOW FACTS ABOUT HUMAN BODY
1. Did You Know your nails grow about one centimeter every 28 days. The detail is that the nails of the hands grow faster than those of the feet. What’s more, they grow faster in the right hand.
2. Did You Know your nose and ear will never stop growing.
3. Did You Know when you die, the last sense to stop working is hearing. The first is usually vision, followed by taste, smell, and touch.
4. Did You Know the blood circulates at a speed of 2 miles per hour on your body; but when it leaves the aorta – an artery that starts in the heart – it reaches an incredible 108 kilometers per hour.
5. Did You Know you have 206 bones in your body, 94 less than you had when you were born.
6. Did You Know you use 14 muscles to smile and 29 to kiss.
7. Did You Know much of the dust of a residence is made up of human skin. Alone, you lose 15 grams of skin every day.
8. Did You Know young, healthy people lose about 100 hairs a day. A hair strand rarely exceeds 100 meters because it is replaced by another.
9. Did you know that your hair grows about 1 centimeter per month and that they grow faster during the summer than in the winter?
10. Did You Know when you sneeze, the air comes out of your nose at an average speed of 160 miles per hour.
11. Did You Know the skin is the largest organ of the human body.
12. On average, Did You Know the skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
13. Did You Know there are about 26 billion cells in a newborn and nearly 50 trillion in an adult.
14. Did You Know the largest human cell is the egg.
15. Did you know that an adult person is capable of producing more than 1 liter of saliva per day?
16. Did You Know the heart beats 70 times a minute. That means it hits 100,000 times a day, 3 million a month and 37 million a year.
17. In one minute, Did you know the heart pumps 5 liters of blood to the body.
18. Did You Know hands grow faster than feet. No one knows why, but growth is faster in the right hand.
19. Did You Know average capacity of an adult’s stomach is 2 liters of food.
20. Did You Know the small intestine is 6 to 9 meters long. The thick has a meter, but is 3 times wider.
21. Did You Know we breathe 14 to 18 times a minute.
22. Did You Know that the air capacity of the lungs is about 5 liters.
23. Did You Know we blink an average of 25,000 times a day.
24. Did You Know Blinking keeps your eyes lubricated, avoiding dryness.
25. Did You Know the human spine has 33 vertebrae.
26. Did You Know The nose can perceive up to 6,850 different smells.
27. Did You Know A single spermatozoon is capable of moving at 45 kilometers per hour.
28. Unless you have a problem with your nose, Did You Know your nose will be capable of feeling 6,850 different odors.
29. Did You Know On warmer days, your body eliminates between 2 and 2.5 liters of water through perspiration.
30. Did You Know A healthy person is able to produce 150 to 450 grams of feces per day. Half of this weight is made up of bacteria.
31. Did You Know 70% of your body is made up of water. Why? water is mainly made up of hydrogen, it is the most common element in the human body
32. Did You Know People with more than 50 paints in the body are more susceptible to skin cancer. The more you paint, the greater the vulnerability of the skin.
33. Did You Know Nerve impulses travel at about 400 kilometers per hour. That is why we react so quickly to an external event.
34. Did you know Our eyes are able to distinguish around 10 million colors.
FUN FACTS ABOUT HUMAN NAIL
35. Did You Know toenails are thicker than the nails of the hands.
36. Believe it or not, Did You Know your fingernails grow three times faster than your toenails.
37. Did You Know The nails of the hand we use most grow a little faster than the nails of the other hand.
38. Did you know the nails of the hands take about 100 days to grow and 4 to 6 months to renew completely.
39. Did You Know nail grow faster during the summer and also during the day. This is believed to be due to exposure to the sun, which increases vitamin E production.
40. Did You Know About 10% of dermatological problems affect the nails.
41. Did You Know The cuticles around the nails serve to ward off moisture and block the entry of germs and bacteria that cause infections.
42. Did You Know that the habit of nail biting can be harmful, that is, they can help in the appearance of fungi. It is called oncophagia.
FACTS ABOUT HUMAN TEETH
43. Did You Know Humans usually have 32 teeth, 16 in the mandible and 16 in the jaw.
44. Did You Know Milk teeth appear until the age of six.
45. Did you know the last tooth to “grow” is wisdom, which appears around 21 year
nancy?46. Did You Know Caries is the second most common illness after a cold.
47. Did You Know Cracked or chipped teeth can contract caries more easily.
48. Did You Know A caries can take up to eight years to progress from the enamel to the dentin, the innermost part of the tooth.
59. Did You Know The root of the tooth can be affected by decay.
50. Did You Know Ranger the teeth can cause cracking or falling of the teeth. They can also break. This type of problem is usually called bruxism.
51. Did You Know the teeth always darken as age grows.
52. Did You Know When someone has more teeth than normal, they are said to have a problem called hyperdontia. Teeth that arise the most are called supernumerary teeth.
53. Did You Know Anesthesia for extraction of a tooth or other type of treatment is not as innocent as dentists want to lead one to believe. Some of the problem it can cause are: difficulty blinking, bruising, and in rarer cases, cardiac arrhythmia,
54. For most dentists, Did You Know the best brush is the one with the small head. This is because it can penetrate deeper into the mouth and brush the back teeth better.
AMAZING FUN FACTS ABOUT TWINS
56. Did You Know Mirrored identical twins have inverse asymmetric features.
57. Did You Know As similar as they are, twins do not have identical digital ones. They are identical only during conception, but they change as the fetuses develop.
58. Did You Know There are suspicions that women who have twins live longer than normal.
59. Did You Know ; A survey by the University of Washington released in 2016 revealed that identical twins live longer than people who did not have their uterus split.
60. Did You Know A Research in the United States has revealed that tall women are more likely to conceive twins.
61. Did You Know The chances of a woman having twins nowadays is greater than in previous decades. Because women are having children later; Second, they are resorting more to artificial insemination, which increases the chances of birth not only of twins, but of triplets, quadruplets.
62. Did You Know twins can have different parents? Once the sperm is able to stay alive for five days in the woman’s body and she has intercourse with two different men during that period, the probability that she conceives twins from different parents is great.
63. Did You Know; Twins of the same parent can also be 50% genetically identical. Called semi-identical twins.
64. Did You Know Almost half of the twins invents their own tongues.
65. Did You Know Identical twins can in some cases have the same sensations and feel practically the same tastes.
66. Did You Know Identical twins can fool parents, but never a sniffer dog. dogs can distinguish the scents of each of the twins.
67. Did You Know Siamese twins are not only able to feel what the other feels, but to read their thoughts and see through their eyes.
68. Did you know Extraordinary coincidences have already been recorded in the lives of twins separated at birth.
69. Did You Know the record of mother who had the largest number of twins who survived was the American Nadia Suleman, who had eight twin babies.
70. Did you know The term “twin Siamese” came about because of two brothers who performed in circuses of countries like the United States during the nineteenth century.
FACTS ABOUT HUMAN SKIN
71. Did You Know The skin is the largest organ of the human body. In an average adult, it has 2 square meters in extension.
72. Did You Know The skin is the heaviest human organ. On average, it weighs twice as much as the brain.
73. Did You Know the skin is divided into three layers: the epidermis, the dermis and the hypodermis.
74. Did You Know The epidermis is almost made up of dead cells. New and living cells are formed just below it.
75. Did you know The skin of a healthy person renews about every 28 days.
76. Did You Know The skin is very thin, with a thickness of 0.4 to 2 millimeters.
77. Did You Know the skin is not uniform.
78. Did You Know The skin is virtually identical in all human ethnic groups.
79. Did You Know Albinos have light skin and hair due to a genetic deficiency that causes the absence of melanin.
80. Did You Know People who consume foods rich in vitamin D end up getting a bit dark skin.
81. Did You Know One person can eliminate 4.5 to 7 liters of sweat a day.
82. Did You Know Dandruff is the scaling of the scalp.
83. Did You Know The smell caused by sweating originates from the bacteria that feed on sweat.
84. Did you know that up to 80% of skin damage occurs before age 18?
85. Did You Know What defines a burn is the severity of the injury
86. Did You Know that there are two types of skin cancer: non-melanoma and melanoma.
87. Did You Know The sun you take today can cause skin damage in the future.
AMAZING FACTS ABOUT HUMAN HAIR
88. Did you know that an adult person with no degree of baldness has around three million strands of hair?
89. Did you know that Asian hair grows faster?
90. Did you know The hair strands rarely exceed 1 meter because they fall soon and are replaced by others
91. Did you know that black hair grows slower and Asians faster?
92. Did you know A healthy young person loses an average of about 100 threads per day.
93. Did you know Hair is divided into three parts: cuticle (outer layer of yarn), cortex (middle region) and medulla (central part of yarn).
94. Did You Know Hair color is determined by a hormone produced by specific skin cells called melanin.
95. Did you know that stress can accelerate hair loss or whitening?
96. Did You Know The “scaling” of the scalp is called dandruff.
97. Did You Know The area of dermatology specialized in hairs and hair is called trichology.
98. Did You Know Baldness is more common in fair-skinned men, mainly in Europe.
99. Did You Know The world’s largest wig is that of China’s Xie Qiuping. According to the Guinness Book of Records, their strands measure 5.6 meters in length. She has grown her hair since 1973, when she was 13 years old.
100. Did You Know a hair is capable of supporting a 100-gram object before it breaks.
AMAZING FUN FACTS ABOUT HUMAN HEART
101. Did You Know The body responsible for filtering the blood is not the heart as many people think The heart only pumps blood. Those responsible for the filtration are the kidneys.
102. Did You Know The heart beats about 70 times a minute, which equivalents to 100,000 beats a day, 3 million a month and 37 million a year.
103. Did You Know The woman’s heart beats 78 times a minute, meaning she has eight beats / minute more compared to the male heart.
104. Did You Know The heart of the newborn is even faster than that of the woman.
105. Did You Know In just one minute, the heart pumps 5 liters of blood to the rest of the body.
106. Did You Know During the kiss, the heart beats 150 times a minute, releasing more blood than normal.
107. Did You Know The heart of a human embryo begins to beat when it is only 4 millimeters (the size of a bean).
108. Did you know that it is already possible to identify the baby’s heart, brain, legs and arms when he is 1 centimeter?
109. Did You Know The world’s first heart transplant occurred in 1967 in South Africa.
read also ;Did you know facts about human skeleton?
110. Did You Know it was Created by the World Heart Federation (WHF), World Heart Day is celebrated on the last Sunday of September.
111. Did You Know According to estimates by the World Heart Federation, 17.3 million people die of heart problems each year in the world.
112. Did You Know Myocardial infarction occurs when an artery in the heart is obstructed by a plate of fatty molecules, which prevents it from being supplied by nutrients and oxygen.
FACTS ABOUT HUMAN BRAIN
113. Did You Know The brain of an adult human weighs around 1.3 kilograms (1.3 males and 1.1 females).
114. Did You Know Larger brain does not necessarily mean more intelligence. Albert Einstein’s brain, one of the greatest geniuses in the history of science, for example, weighed 1.23 kilograms.
115. Did You Know 75% of the human brain is pure water.
116. According to scholars at the University of Wisconsin in the United States, Did You Know the human being has 10% less brain than his ancestors who lived only 5,000 years ago.
117. Did You Know Despite the weight difference between the male and female brains, both have almost the same degree of intelligence (the difference is too small to be considered).
118. Did You Know The brain is irrigated by 160,000 kilometers of veins.
119. Did You Know If a person’s brain were removed and all the veins and fluids in the cranium that remained were heavy, the result would be 1.7 kilograms.
120. Did You Know It is estimated at 100 billion the number of neurons, which in total have no less than 100 trillion synapses.
121. Did You Know The brain feels no pain. That’s right: because he does not have receptors for it, he is unable to feel the pain.
122. Did You Know The brain works hard during sleep. It is at least what science says.
123. Did You Know Research on monkeys has shown that stress can seriously affect the brain, including its size.
124. Did You Know Physical exercises improve your brain.